Student transferring to North Harrison High School from another school district need to bring the following items with them to enroll.
1. Parent: a parent must accompany the student at the time of enrollment.
2. Transcript. if coming at the end of a semester or school year.
3. Copy of their last report card, if transferring during the school year.
4. Withdrawal grades, if transferring during the school year.
5. Birth Certificate or copy (Not the hospital copy, the copy from the court house).
6. Medical (Shot) records..
7. Proof of residency in school district.
8. Guardianship or Custody paper, if applicable.
9. Special Needs information, if applicable.
10. Students coming to NHHS, and not living in the school district, must bring with them the following before they will be considered for enrollment: copy of grades (transcript or last report card) and copy of school attendance.