NH Fan Guidelines for Basketball Events
1. Door H10 will be open for all fans to enter for girls games. Boys games gates for visitors will be
the southwest corner door for visitors (H3) and visitors should use the front parking lots. Home
gate for boys will be H10 and fans should use the back parking lots. We ask that fans follow
social distancing (floor decals to help) on the way in and sanitize hands before buying tickets.
Doors will open 45 minutes before the start of the JV contest.
2. Bleachers that are taped off with tape are non-seating areas. Any seat without tape is open.
We ask that families still practice social distancing and sit together as households in the
bleachers that are open.
3. All fans are required to be masked unless eating. Masked are required to enter and sit in
bleachers at all times unless eating.
4. There will be extra restrooms open and available in the main school area at the south end of the
main gym hallway (in concession hallway) as well as the restrooms next to the concessions.
Please practice social distancing in all lines.
5. We ask that all fans follow concession social distancing signs also and again, use hand sanitizer
in that line as well.
6. We ask that fans showing any signs of Covid or fans in high risk groups, not attend our events.
7. No visiting cheerleaders are allowed at North Harrison until further notice.
8. Tickets will be sold at the door for all basketball games (Tickets are $5.00 dollars) There will be
at least 1,200 to 500 tickets available unless notified otherwise beforehand.
9. Visiting team will utilize the area of bleachers behind their bench and the whole upper level
behind their bench.
10. All event personnel will self-monitor symptoms of COVID-19 following CDC guidelines.